Clients don’t always need, or want, an HR interim in their business. Some prefer to engage a consultancy which has experience in implementing solutions.
Chiara Consultancy can offer the ideal solution by providing or sourcing expert skills for projects on an “as and when” basis.
We thrive on getting to know new businesses and helping them to make improvements to their people-projects, development programmes and processes, which are tailored to suit them. We will also bring new ideas or a fresh spark of creativity with a practical twist.
Examples of HR development consultancy projects
- A financial services client wanted bespoke training on recruitment and selection to ensure that line managers recruited the best candidates in a tough, competitive market.
- A law firm wanted to review its training and development function, get new ideas on how it could deliver its services and benchmark its approach against its competitors.
- An engineering consultancy wanted to develop a career path outlining the skills and development its engineers needed to build a successful career; from entry to leadership level.
- An NHS trust needed to develop a project management approach to the delivery of 19 project plans to monitor how it managed £1.5m of additional funding – all within six weeks.
- A consultancy wanted to benchmark its salaries against those of its competitors and introduce a simple career pay structure that suited its growing business.
- An NHS team needed career development planning workshops and CV coaching to support employees during a period of change and business restructuring.