Clients don’t always need or want a specialist HR development, interim manager in their business full-time. they want a consultant instead.
You might have a specific people project you need delivering and using a consultancy approach is what works best for you. Chiara Consultancy can offer the ideal solution by providing or sourcing expert skills for discrete projects on an ‘as and when’ basis.
I thrive on getting to know new businesses and helping them to make improvements to their people projects, development programmes and processes, tailored to suit them. I help bring new ideas or a fresh spark of creativity, all with a practical twist.
Example HR development consultancy projects……
- A law firm wanted to review their training and development function, get new ideas on how they could deliver their services and benchmark their approach against their competitors.
- An engineering consultancy wanted to develop a career path outlining the skills and development their engineers needed to build a successful career in their company from graduate to senior leadership roles.
- An NHS trust needed to develop a project management approach to the delivery of 19 project plans to monitor the allocation of £1.5million of additional funding, all within six weeks.
- A consultancy wanted to benchmark their salaries against their competitors and introduce a simple career and pay structure that suited their growing business.
- A financial services client wanted bespoke training on recruitment and selection skills to ensure their line managers were recruiting the best candidates in a tough, competitive market.
- An NHS team needed career development planning workshops and coaching to support their employees during a period of change and business restructuring.